Sunday, February 1, 2009

Matt's 22nd Birthday Extravaganza!!!


We have had an awesome weekend celebrating Matt's 22nd Birthday! Friday night(the night before his b-day) we went to brighton and had a blast snowboarding! The first picture is of matt loving on his new snowboard bindings I got him:) they're Burton Detox Customs (for those of you snowboard officonados) with bottle cap openers on the highbacks...don't ask me when he'll ever use that "feature", but either way he thought that was a really cool "accessory"lol.






(Not pictured: Joe and Edward)



Saturday morning the boys and I surprised Matt with a special birthday breakfast in bed! He insisted on taking a picture with his BFF...



Now for those of you who don't know matt really well, he hates surprises. So since I've known him it has been absolutley IMPOSSIBLE to keep any type of secret from him, but this time with Paul and Spencer's help we were able to accomplish our goal! I told Matt I was only getting him bindings for his birthday and that we would probably just go out to dinner just the two of us. But I actually bought him a whole new skate board set up(which he has been wanting since before Christmas!) and we had been planning a little suprise party for him. So after breakfast we got ready for the day and I took Matt to Barnes and Noble(our FAVORITE store) to pick out a few more B-day presents!

Meanwhile at home I left a job for the boys and Brandy to decorate and to document it. This is what they got pictures of....











Don't ask me why Paul and Spencer were eating streamer and silly string... but I thought Paul's hiding spot was pretty dang good. While Matt and I were at Barnes and Noble we I told him that I "forgot" something at home so we had to go back before we went to dinner. He had absolutely NO idea and was completely surprised by the whole thing! It was fun to FINALLY get a chance to surprise this guy!













For some reason there was a knife on the floor so Matt decided it would be a good picture opp. I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful husband! He is more amazing than I ever thought my husband would be. Matt is hilarious, honest, sweet, talented, HOTT, but most importantly he loves the gospel and makes me want to be a better person. I feel so blessed to have him in my life! He keeps me so balanced and I've never been so happy! Happy 22nd Birthday Sweetie! I love you and hope we made you feel EXTRA special this birthday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! feel free to comment:)