Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"All Apologies..."













As I walked out of my test today; happy as a clam that it was finally over, I realized that I have so much to be grateful for and that I am a big time complainer. Complaining is such a waste of time. Everytime I have a huge test, project, paper to do on top of all of my wife-ly duties I complain and have everyone walking on pins and needles around me until it's done. Which is such a shame because I ALWAYS survive and conquer whatever obstacle I feel is so overwhelming at the time. And all of that complaining and being stressed ends up being all for nothing. I also know that I have used my blogging as a platform for my whining many a time and I will NO LONGER do so. So here I am declaring that I am grateful for all I have and for the experiences I have come across and will come across in the future. I know that my life wouldn't be the same without them, so why go through life dreading them? Once again sorry for whining and here's to the end(or a decrease anyway) in complaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! feel free to comment:)