Monday, January 4, 2010

Merry New Year!


Well from reading all of your blogs and receiveing all of the awesome christmas cards this year we're glad to hear that you all had a great holdiay season and an awesome 2009! I honestly cannot believe how fast this year has gone by! Matt and I have had a great year and can't wait for 2010. I don't know why but for some reason I feel like alot of great things are going to happen this year, and I guess I just like to be optimistic:) We had a great holiday season and were lucky to have my brother-in-law spencer who is in the army now,stay with us for a couple weeks. We had a lot of fun snowboarding, playing games, watching movies and seeing family. I'm so grateful for family and the time we were able to spend together this christmas and new year:) Thanks for reading all of our silly stuff that happened in 2009 and I hope to have some great stuff to post about this new year! We wish you all a happy and healthy 2010:)
Love,
The Crows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! feel free to comment:)