Monday, October 24, 2011

This is Halloween...

Matt and I shared quite a relaxing Sunday yesterday with the majority of the day spent watching a show about America's most haunted places, and Swamp People. What? You've never heard of Swamp People? It's basically a camera crew following around a bunch of alligator hunters in the south. it. is. awesome. My favorite part of the show is trying to figure out what in the world the gater hunters are saying. Luckily for me, Matt's a really good interpreter being a southern man himself.

After dinner (my current obsession is twice baked potatoes. don't worry I made Matt some steak too) we watched some scary movies and carved pumpkins.

Here's our (more interesting part of the) night in pics:



My headless horseman



My guapo and his jacko


That pumpkin was actually really heavy lol.


Matt's awesome hand rising from the grave. I ALMOST picked this pattern, I wish I would've...



My favorite pic of the night.



And what Halloween activity is complete without....




...loads of sugar?

We also finally finished the TV cabinet last night...(insert big sigh of relief here). Pictures to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! feel free to comment:)