Sunday, September 5, 2010

Starting over


I'm not sure if it's because I make a lot of mistakes, or simply because I become bored easily, but there is just SOMETHING about starting over/something new and different that gets me giddy!!!! I'm so excited for a new school year (both at the U and at my work)! New clients, new classess and lots of fun/crazy little preschoolers to chase around. And to add to all of the excitement we are moving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I am currently a VERY happy individual. We are moving to a really cute apartment complex in murray which means matt and I don't have to drive an hour (4x a day) to get to and from work and school anymore:) Saturday is the big moving day and boy, do we have A LOT to do. As of this moment I constantly have painting, cleaning, packing, and planning therapy going through my head, but it will all get done somehow. anywho just wanted to share the happines!


peace & love,

2 comments:

Bree Anne said...

Carolyn, congrats on a new year of school and a new year of your job. Yay for not having to drive so far to school. :-) I miss you bunches...can you me and Jaimie hang out sometime??? LOVE YOU!

Emily said...

Hey congrats!!! That's exciting!!! I am happy you dont have to drive so far anymore. Can you believe we are getting so close to being done!!! One more semester and then externships. We are almost there!!! See you at school!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! feel free to comment:)