Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Matt's babies...

I feel like I'm constantly updating about myself and not nearly enough about my dear husband. Just thought I would post a few pics of Matt's prized posessions/reasons for walking the earth:


I'm pretty sure most people are surprised that I'm not jealous of the love my husband has for these items, but hearing him play them makes it all worth it! I have such a talented husband, plus he's admitted to me before that if he REALLY had to choose between me and these lovely ladies he'd choose me (call me naive but I believe it to be true)!

And for those of you ladies who have musician husbands and have not yet found any perks to this obsession, you obviously have not been exposed to ACCESSORIES. Look at this beauty:
It's a tweed guitar case with leather ends and lining. I can just see Matt rolling his eyes at this part of the post....STOP it:) I just wish I had these in a velize set...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! feel free to comment:)