Monday, March 28, 2011

What we do...

We... celebrate cute Lala's 5th birthday


attend charming southern weddings

have a party in honor of little C-Rose's birth and play an angry bird cake at said party... too cool.

do Disney on ice with my little sis and nephew:)



do sweet family stuff like seeing my brother being ordained and my cousin getting baptized by my recent convert uncle!
(had to slip in a pic of Killer's favorite spot...nestled/squished under matt's leg)


A pretty quick update but I think it does the job pretty well. In addition to the pictures above I finally finished my Intermountain Medical Center externship, and am a good 5 weeks into my pediatric early intervention externship. I can't believe that only 5 more weeks and I'm done. I think it's finally starting to hit me that I am going to be finished with school, and it honestly feels amazing/a little unreal/a lot scary lol. I also finally took the PRAXIS and will find out if I passed in a couple weeks (keep your fingers crossed for me).


Things to look forward to...

6 days until my big 25

38 days until I graduate

40 days until my BEAUTIFUL cousin's wedding

47 days until my graduation party

66 days until our 4 year wedding anniversary

AND 183 days until CHINA!!!


2 comments:

S.R. Braddy said...

Can't believe it's almost been four years...

Nicole said...

Look at you go!!!! I think you're simply amazing.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! feel free to comment:)