Thursday, July 21, 2011

Graduation...

So I know it's a little after the fact, but it's never too late to post pictures right? Here are some pics from my graduation! On May 5th(yes Cinco De Mayo!!! I know what a coincidence right??lol)I graduated with my Masters degree in the field of Speech and Language Pathology. Although the past two years have been two of the most greuling and painstaking years of my life, I'm better for it and am grateful for the opportunity I have been given to gain knowledge, make friends, and push myself both mentally and emotionally. I'm so happy to have chosen this career and am excited to start working full-time again. I've been working for Jordan's Early Intervention program since the week after graduation and I'm loving it! It's such a great program and I'm learning SO much from my mentour and all of the other amazing professionals I now get to call co-workers! Here are a few pics from the big day...

Me and my honey! My best friend and the best support I could have ever asked for. I could have never gotten through the last couple years with out his love, encouragement, and faith in me. I love you matt!!
The very best family ever:)
Graduating SLP class of 2011!!
My BIL and SIL(Dave and Lucy) and niece and nephew (Camilla and Jordan) came to support me on my big day! Love you guys!
My lovely mother-in-law who traveled all the way from Alabama to support me! Love you momma and thank you for all of your love and support!
My parents who never gave me the option of not going to college. I'm grateful that they held the expectation of getting a degree so high! I love you mom and dad. I wouldn't be where I am without you:)


SCHOOLS OUT FOREVER!!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! That's so super exciting. seriously. AWESOME!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! feel free to comment:)