Thursday, July 21, 2011

Quarter of a Century...

So I turned 25 this year and obviously that's still pretty young, but what I can't stop thinking about is that I have spent 20 of the past 25 years in school! really?? So grateful to be moving on and out from behind a desk! How I spent my 25th...

We got delicious gourmet cupcakes from Mini's
Went to the afternoon session of conference on Saturday

Lilly (in my lap) and Skye helping me blow out my candles at my birthday party on sunday the 3rd
So for my birthday this year I told Matt that all I wanted was for him to make me a painting. So we went and bought a couple canvases, I kind of gave him some general ideas and colors that I wanted and this is what he came up with...
Not the best picture of it, but isn't it rad!? I love it! It's so simple and I love the colors:)
I <3 this man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! feel free to comment:)