Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Five

Happy Friday! So I thought that since I'm such a terrible blogger that this would be a nice way to push myself to blog at least once a week. We'll see if it sticks... Here are this week's favorites:

Favorite instagram


For those of you who haven't met my dogs, Killer is SUPER laid back, while Bruce is, well....not. When we first got him he didn't necessarily hate Killer, but he wasn't his biggest fan either. Let's just say he tolerated Killer being all up in his business as Killer CONSTANTLY sniffed and tried to cuddle him. He's come a long way. Bruce LOVES killer now and here's the proof! Killer was completely passed out when Bruce slowly crept toward him and decided he wanted some snuggles.




Favorite Song

So pretty much every week I get obsessed with a song, that I'll listen to over and over AND over again. This week it was originally this song




And then I heard this song this morning and was hooked! Both of these songs are awesome though so I recommend giving them BOTH a listen. This Ben Sollee guy gives me hope for music. The only way to describe this song is: cello, Blues, R&B, a Blue Grassy solo, and SOUL thrown into a pot and stirred together. It would be a crime to not click on this video...







Favorite News

Found out that I will be doing this show with Centerpoint Legacy Theater in Centerville


Woot Woot! For those of you who REALLY know me, you know that I LOOOOOVE musical theatre! It's been about a good 7 years since I've auditioned for/been in a show, so I was very nervous to say the least. My goal was to audition for 5 shows this year and hopefully get into at least one ensemble. I love South Pacific, and am so excited to be apart of this show! It runs April 23rd- May 19th.


Favorite Quote

"Be kind to me or treat me mean. I'll make the most of it I'm an extraordinary machine." -Fiona Apple extraordinary machine




Favorite Find



If you were to walk into my house you would be able to see that I'm obsessed with making my own chalkboards,but making your own chalkboard paint takes it to a whole different level. I'm going to have fun with this. THANK YOU a beautiful mess!

4 comments:

S.R. Braddy said...

Congrats on the role! When will that be?

Matt and Carolyn said...

Thanks Braddy! I'm just in the ensemble, but I'm SUPER excited to be apart of a show again!it runs april 23rd- May 19th

hidden cottage said...

Love your blog, thanks for it!

Katie said...

Your pups are so cute!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! feel free to comment:)