Thursday, April 30, 2009

back to work...

Okay so I have been a major slacker when it comes to blogging! I have the last couple weeks off from work since I've been off track and I've been super busy which is always fine with me, I hate to get bored! I tended my little sister Lilly a few days over the break and had a "girl's night", it was super cute and she LOVED it, I'll post pictures soon:). My sister-in-law Lucy and her husband Dave had a garage sale to raise funds for the March of Dimes. March of Dimes is a program that does research for babies born prematurely or that are born with birth defects and provides services for families in these situations. Dave and Lucy had a beautiful baby boy Nathan Douglas who past away two years ago and the March of Dimes is a program that they have been heavily involved with. We were able to participate in the March of Dimes walk with Matt's family and it was a REALLy great experience! We're excited for it to become another Crow tradition. Something a little upsetting that happened over the break was that I had to get rid of my kitty's:( We took Jasper to my grandma's and Blizzard is now with Dave and Lucy! I was super sad but at least they're with family and I'll still get to see them:) I know I'm really weird but I have a REALLY bad habit of becoming attached to people and pets...it's bad. Let's see....this is probably a really boring post but I really need to update. Other than that matt and I were able to spend A LOT of time together over the break shopping doing LOTS of yard work and just doing a lot of random things around the house that we've been needing to do for a while! I do have to take a second to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to my wonderful hubby for dealing with me over the break becuase I definitley put him to work these past couple weeks! SO that's pretty much all that's going on with us. I only have like 8 or 9 weeks of my job left and then I start preparing for GRAD SCHOOL! Matt is working as hard as ever and traded his old guitar for a really cool one on tuesday, I'll have to post pictures of that too! Well bless your heart if you made it through this blog but I NEED to go to bed because I'm back at work tomorrow morning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! feel free to comment:)