Friday, June 12, 2009

ABC's of me...tag

A - Age: 23
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Mopping floors
D – Dessert: Watermelon or Oatmeal Ice cream
E - Essential to start your day: a glass of water and a shower
F - Favorite flower: Gerber Daisy or Iris
G- Gold or Silver: white gold
H - Height: 5' 3" and 3/4
I - Instruments you play(ed): Piano, matt tries to teach me guitar.
J - Job you had in high school: Convergys, ugh.
K - Kid(s): none yet.
L - Lunch spots: my thai, subway
M - Mom's Name: Carmen Emilia
N - Newest item bought: Fleetwood Mac T-shirt
O - Overnight hospital stay: when I was 6 I had appendidcitis.
P - Pet Peeve: People who judge others or that are mean.
Q- Quote from a movie: (not a movie) 'Abraham Lincoln once said that "If you're a racist, I will attack you with the North," and these are the principles I carry with me in the workplace. -Michael Scott 'The Office'
R - Right or left handed: righty
S - Siblings: 4 brothers, 7 sisters(this is including half and step)
T - Time you wake up: 7:00am but only for three more weeks!
U - Underarm deodorant?: Dove
V - Very surprising fact: I can actually be really loud and silly, but only with people I feel REALLY, REALLY comfortable with. Just ask my husband:)
W - Ways you run late: getting dressed and saying I'm just going to lay down for like 5 minutes....and then 5 mins. actually turns into 20 mins!
X - X-rays you've had: Never had a plain x-ray but I did have a CT done when I had Bells Palsy a few years ago.
Y - Yummy food you make: Salmon tacos with white rice and black beans!
Z - Zoo animal: Giraffe, elephant
I tag: Mel, Chat, Tami, Lucy, Scooby, Biz...and anyone else who reads this:)

-Peace

1 comment:

The Allen's said...

Hey I remember when you had bells palsy! Fun times... I miss your cute face!, How are things?!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! feel free to comment:)