Monday, June 1, 2009

Youth Celebration!

Saturday night was the Draper Temple Youth Celebration at the Conference center. My little brother Edward was in it and it was such a great event. There were over 7,000 youth from the church who preformed different dances representing Utah's Natives the Ute Indians, Pioneers, Early Immigrants and different times such as th 1920's and 1940's. It was such an awesome and spiritual performance and President Monson was there too! The only thing that kind of sucked was that when we got there they told us that adults with children under 8 weren't allowed so since we had miss lilly who is only three matt and I volunteered to sit out and go watch it across the street at the Tabernacle. It was still really cool but being in the same room as the prophet would have been just a LITTLE bit cooler:)


My little brother Edward and I at the conference center


My Dad and my cute little sis Lilly:)

Speakking of the little stinker....

My Mom needed me to sit for Lilly so we had a girls' night! We watched movies, ate popcorn, painted her nails(she insisted) and read lots of books! she loves it when I read to her:) Anyway she found my camera on our desk and she would not stop bugging me to take pics of her. She kept doing these really funny poses and I could not stop laughing because I would take a picture and then she would be totally serious and thinking about what her next little pose would be. She is such a silly little bug my mom and I have no idea where she gets it from!













I love my family:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! feel free to comment:)