Tuesday, August 25, 2009

lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer...





HAPPY AUGUST!!!!


I have a lot of stuff to post. We've had quite a busy august, but it's been really fun! The festivities began on the very first day of August with my dear mother's birthday:) Here are a couple pictures or my mom and her girls! don't ask me why we're hugging eachother like that...it just happened. We had a BBQ with our whole family and my mom loved it. Happy Birthday mom!!!




We also got to celebrate my little brother Eldy's birthday. I can't believe he is already 16 and ready to be behind the wheel of a car! That truly scares me!



Lilly helping Eldy blowout his candles


Happy Birthday Little Bro!


I also got to go to my BFF's Bridal shower this weekend. It was in Ogden and although I couldn't stay the whole time, it was so much fun:) Her sisters did a fabulous job planning the party and made sure that she was decked out in all of her bridal gear.

and Finally to top off our summer we went camping to the Uintas! it was so much fun! We met up with Dave and Lucy's family, Paul and my little brothers and we had a blast!


Eldy, Jordan & Edward

The Princess Camilla Rose


Lucy cheesing it up for the camera



Paul....being Paul.





Matt being a "Man's Man" and crossing the freezing cold river to find wood for our fire!




Mill Mill and Kill Kill

Killer in his element
(Actually he just shivered the whole time and kept crawling back to the tent to snuggle in the sleeping bags lol!)


Killer and his BFF Mercedes(paul's dog)



Pic. from our hike



View from our campsite

phew what a long post! oh well I think I would really hate it if I didn't some how document all of our adventures!

-Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! feel free to comment:)