Tuesday, August 18, 2009

what a week(and it's only Tuesday)...

Yesterdsay my mom, brother, sister and matt and I went to Lagoon! It was quite fun however we spent much more time at Laguna Beach than on the rides which is really strange for us. The lines were super long though and I wasn't feeling too hot so I really didn't want to wait in any lines. We ended up riding the colussus(a must), the hydro luge and rattle snake rapids. Matt and I have made it a tradition to go on the sky coaster(and by the sky coaster I do mean the ride that pulls you up in a full body harness 143 ft. above the air and then sends you racing toward the ground at 80 mph), but unfortunately we weren't able to go this time, so the trip was kind of a bust. Oh well at least all we paid was half price thanks to my mom's discount passes:) we came home had FHE and that's when I started to feel miserable. My head and body started aching, my throat was killing me and I passed out on the couch. Today hasn't been much better the best thing is though, I was not looking forward to being with the puppy tonight while matt was gone at work because he gets really hyper and I have to take him out to the bathroom like every 45 minutes because he gets so much excercise, but he was great. I like to think he could sense I was not feeling well because for like 4 hours I was sick as a dog (throwing up, shivering) and he stayed right beside me the entire time and would just cuddle up right next to me everytime I came back form the bathroom. never moved. what a pal. I love our little killer. I'm just hoping I get over this soon because I have orientation at the U on friday, Saturday is my BFF's bridal shower and then after the shower we are going to meet up with matt's fam to go camping in the Uinta's which I'm super excited for. And that's not to menti0n all the things I have to do between now and friday, yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! feel free to comment:)