Thursday, September 17, 2009

happy.

Usually I try to think of a blog title that is funny or witty (although i'm not really all that funny or witty. yes I am aware of it:) but tonight I just had to express my happiness. I have to admit upon waking up this morning I was still feeling sick and was not excited for the day ahead of me(going to work, getting the car fixed, going to my 3 hr. class, cleaning..), but it turned out to be a pretty great day! I didn't end up going to work because i didn't feel good but we went to my brother & sister in law's to fix our car and it was so fun to just hangout with them because they are so fun. I think the biggest reason I had such a great day was because of how helpful my in law's were today:) they totally flipped my day around! Joe helped Matt with the car pretty much all day & natalie drove me back up to our place when I forgot one of my assignments and even took me up to the U so that I could get to my class on time. It's so amazing to me how giving people can be. I'm sure that Joe and Natalie had a million other things they had to (or would have LIKED) to do today, but they were nice enough to help us out. Thanks Joe and Natalie we LOVE you guys! and griffith:)

Joe and Natalie with their little one:) (and another one on the way!)

I'm not sure if it's just school or work or what , but I have been EXHAUSTED lately. Today I slept for 7 hrs. when I got home from school ah! I NEVER take naps, I despise them actually, because I always feel groggy when I wake up from them, but after my nap today I feel absolutely splendid besides the fact that I'm feeling a bug coming on...Any way overall a pretty fabulous day! Hope you had a good one too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! feel free to comment:)