Friday, September 25, 2009

Ramble on...

what can I say, Life is good. Work is great and interesting. I love my supervisor and all of the opportunities she takes to teach me and really help me understand the logic behind why she chooses certain interventions and not others. She is truly amazing at what she does and I feel so blessed yet again to be working with some one of the best. School is awesome! I only say that today because I did amazing on my Autism Spectrum Disorders test this morning. My friend and I were studying lastnight and we were under the impression that our exam was all short answer and essay. So I studied like crazy making sure I was thoroughly versed in each concept, disorder, diagnostic criteria etc. and was able to explain my self clearly in an essay. Well when I showed up to class I was relieved when I found out it was multiple choice, T/F, matching and short essay. HA! I was totally prepared:) I honestly was shocked(and grateful) for how fair the test was. Hopefully I get more of those.

Matt's been doing good besides the fact that he is currently feeling a little under the weather(thanks to his lovely wife). He's been thinking about possibly taking a class or two starting spring semester, so that he can get a little more done while I'm finishing up school and then he'll be a little more ahead than originally planned when he goes back full time. He's been recording a lot of music as usual, and having fun searching for his next dream guitar. We have a song we've been working on recently off and on since we've been so busy, but I'm excited to record it(whenever we get the chance). Matt wrote some lyrics so I was singing them and was able to put them to this kind of bluesy melody on the piano and he plays a pretty sweet guitar lead throughout. We've really been wanting to write something more bluesy because we Love blues so we're pretty stoked to actually do it.

I've got some pics. that I need to post: Killer and his tubby self, my brother going to homecoming and my new glasses! yes I finally got them:) and they have made SUCH a HUGE difference. I don't get headaches after my 3 hr. classes, or reading/studying anymore. I can't believe I thought the doctor was going to tell me there was nothing wrong and that my vision was fine, because it's NOT. Any who that's all for now, hopefully I can get those pic up soon. Time to go study for the wonderful world of Developmental Language Disorders...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! feel free to comment:)