Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I've got to admit it's getting better....(except for my eye sight.)

Well Life has been pretty good lately, busy but good. I think I'm falling into the rhythm of school and work now and I finally got my clinic schedule so I've been able to get a steady routine going. School has been great. a couple of classes are a little difficult but for the most part all of the material is of interest to me so that softens the blow of the whole experience. I'm super excited to start clinic. twice a week I get to work with a student clinician and the client and then next semester that client is assigned to me and only me! a little nerve wracking but super exciting. Work has been awesome! I get to work with some wonderful teachers and my SLP mentour is AMAZING! she is so much fun and I know I'm going to learn tons of great stuff from her. Matt is putting in a ton of hours for us which is fantastic. I love him so much he works so hard! and Killer is doing really well. not biting as much and I've been watching Cesar Milan (the dog whisperer lol) and along with a little help from matt; who is the alpha male of our "pack"(that's dog whisperer lingo...) I've been able to establish some superiority and Killer is starting to obey me just as much as he obeys matt:) We've been having a good time. Other than that we've had some fun family stuff goin on. My cousin got married a couple weeks ago and we had such a fun time dancing like dorks at her wedding. My niece adeline was baptized on saturday and it was a wonderful experience. I'm so glad I got to go:) oh AND I'm going blind! this has been happening for about the last year or so. I have been getting the worst headaches from squinting all the time and everything is just super blurry. I NEED to get it taken care of especially since I'm back in school. I'm going this week.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

good luck with everything :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! feel free to comment:)