Monday, May 25, 2009

Griffith's 1st and Spanks "last"...



This last week was our nephew's birthday! Griffith(or as Matt and I like to call him "grippip")turned 1 on Wednesday and then Joe and Natalie threw a party for him on Saturday afternoon. It was so much fun! They had a great BBQ and we opened presents and had cake. We got Grippip a couple of really cute shirts and this really cute (and educational) book that tells the story, sings songs and names shapes and colors. We love Grippip SO much and can't wait for his next birthday!


Friday night we had a surprise goodbye party for Spence in Layton. We got most of the family there so it was nice because he is going to the army and will be gone for a while. He is leaving to North Carolina on Wednesday to live with his sister Bink until he ships out in September. We are really excited for him and will miss him! Spence We have loved having you here in our home with us and we will never forget all of the fun memories...or all the things you've broken:)lol. These aren't pics from the party but as I've mentioned inprevious posts I can't find my camera charger so here are some old ones I have on the computer! Love you spence and we'll miss you!!!

Spank is on the far left
Spencer..., uh throwing a baseball...

I really need to find my camera charger...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! feel free to comment:)