Friday, May 8, 2009

We're Expecting...!

For those of you who don't know yet, Matt and I are expecting......

















































Fleetwood Mac tickets anyday now! We have floor seats to the concert on June 3rd and I'm just DYING to see/hear/experience Stevie Nicks LIVE! ahhh! Matt is super excited for Lindsay Buckingham(as am I) and his AMAZING guitar skills:) although I'm super bummed that Christine Mcvie won't be there so I'm almost positive they won't do "Songbird":( however I'm still super psyched! Matt and I have been wanting to go to some really awesome concerts the last couple of months, B.B. King in april, Lindsay Buckingham was in like february or March but it just wasn't the right time for us to be spending a whole lot of money so we've been pretty bummed. Then we heard that fleetwood Mac was coming so we just took our tax return and jumped on the opportunity. We love Fleetwood Mac:) in fact one of their song reminds me of when Matt and I were first dating so it's kind of fun that this concert falls on the day after our two year anniversary:)

4 comments:

Nicole Johnston said...

congratulations! And enjoy your concerts :)

S.R. Braddy said...

That's just mean!

Matt and Carolyn said...

I'm sorry braddy! love you:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Carolyn! I miss you! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! feel free to comment:)