Wednesday, July 29, 2009

is it only wednesday?....

well this week has been good and then it's also been kind of blah. Monday was a really good day, we decided for FHE to have kind of a "Super Monday"! so we went miniature golfing(which i'm terrible at in case you were wondering), went to lunch and then we tried to go to zanzibar, it's a club that has live blues but they were closed(hopefully not for good, we love that place!). so we rented some movies instead. I feel like this week is going by so slow! I think it's just because I really have to find things to keep me busy. I dread when matt leaves for work because I get so bored:( yesterday and today have been kind of blah days. I've been a little moody but thankfully matt is so understanding and always tries to make me feel better. He does whatever he can to make me laugh. I love him and am so blessed to have him in my life. so we're thinking about moving. yeah, not too excited about it but were looking around at some apartments and condos. We love the space in the place we're in now but since it's an older house there is always something wrong that we have to worry about and I'm sick of it. Matt's so funny cause he's the one trying to persuade me to move because I keep saying but we have sooo much space for so cheap and his response today was "Carolyn, would you rather live in a nice little box or a big pile of crap?" lol. I guess he's right. I just so badly want to get into a house but with me going back to school full time and matt pretty much being the only one working we can't afford it right now money would be really tight and I don't think I can handle the stress of that. I just have to keep reminding myself just another year and a half and we'll get into a house....it just seems so far away. we're going to look at some places tomorrow and friday but if anyone knows of any good places in salt lake or the surrounding area let us know. Hope everyone else is having a good week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! feel free to comment:)