Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Saturday night's alright...




Friday night my little brothers spent the night at my place after all of the 24th festivities and Saturday we spent the day just having fun and making music! We went to the Oquirrh park rec. center and swam in the outdoor pools, when down the huge slide in the indoor part like a million times:) and jumped off the platforms outside! I have to just say that I didn't jump off the 32 ft. platform but I did jump off the 16 and the 24 ft it was scary but after seeing all these little 10 year olds jump off I wasn't going to let them show me up:) maybe one day I will work up the courage to jump off the 32 footer, but it would probably just be easier if matt knocked me over the head and rolled me off the edge. After swimming we came home and recorded on a new little program that matt and I recently purchased. we hope to one day have a recording studio in our home but until then this will have to do. It's actually a really cool program and matt's been able to figure out a bunch of really awesome things it can do. So it was Eldy on drums, matt on guitar and me on vocals/piano. we did a little cover of "A day in the life" and it sounds pretty dang good. we were all really surprised with ourselves lol. Here's to more music making in the future cheers:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! feel free to comment:)