Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Great Outdoors (part deux)

The following week after the camping trip my BIL Dave invited us to go fishing, so Matt and I went on over to the lovely sports/hunting dept. (my favorite part of Walmart) and got ourselves some fishing licenses. We got some lunch and headed up Big Cottonwood...



Paul posin' for the camera.





















Dave with the first catch of the day! Don't worry we just did catch and release.














mil mil, lilly and I. I spent most of the time watching the girls so I didn't fish long enough to catch anything. I did get stuck in the middle of the stream though and matt had to come in and get me out so that was kind of a... high? of my day.










The girls had poles, but hello, who wants to fish when you can throw HUGE rocks into the stream??











Milla teaching lilly how to fish. Can you believe they are only 8 months apart???Lilly=a shrimp.

















Matt and paul at our second fishing spot.












Pretty Panoramic







Dave schooling everyone...
















Matt and his little baby fi...I mean most ultimate, awesome catch of the day!!!









Another Panoramic...in this one you can see Paul's evil twin getting ready to attack him from behind...



This is what I LOVE about UT. It's so beautiful. As much as I gushed over the landscape of Oregeon, my heart belongs with these mountains.



Oh, and Paul finally caught a fish at the very end of the day! yay paul!!



(I know you can't see it, but I promise the fish is there...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! feel free to comment:)