Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ketchup!!

Matt and I just got back from the wonderful state of Oregon, and although I'm feeling like that's the highlight of our summer at the moment, we've had a lot of fun happenings going on, so I'm going to take the next few posts to play catch up and then we'll talk Oregon!
First off this little beauty turned 1 on June 30th!!! We celebrated our neice Emilia's birthday with the Crows at the park...





Bink (visiting us in UT with the kiddos while her hubby is deployed in Iraq. We missed you Mark!!!) and Leah (emmie's momma)


Cute Dave and Lucy...and cute Momma in the background LOL!


Pauly D. my favorite dog sitter:)


Emmie loving on the puppy matt and I picked out for her. Leah told us that she LOVES stuffed animals especially dogs. She was so cute when we gave this to her and was even making barking noises:)

Later that week/weekend (I can't really remember) Leah and the kids took us (Bink her kids, me and lilly) up to the Bountiful Temple to watch the sunset. It was gorgeous! Thanks Leah!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! feel free to comment:)